After a week of temperatures in the mid to upper sixties in New York, someone decided to make it snow three minutes before I boarded the plane. I kid you not. So we had to sit around for a while as both sides of the plane were de-iced. I think it stopped snowing by the time we left the ground, but it lasted long enough to delay the flight by 30 minutes. As I was studying the Bikram verbal instructions for the class, I spilled a cup of partially melted ice all over Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon Pose) and Utkatasana (Awkward Pose.) Now those pages are all crunchy. I had to promise the flight attendant that I would be more careful before he would serve me coffee.
I saw a production of Hedwig last night that was pretty mediocre. All I know is that Bijou Phillips is dropped off at the theatre in a Rolls Royce and we got into a fight with her driver about a parking space. LA is crazy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home