Bikram

Friday, April 14, 2006

We’re on vacation! During our morning class yesterday, the LA Fire Marshall decided to pay a visit and take some pictures. By the time that class was over, we were being told to evacuate the building. People are speculating about violations of maximum capacity. The great thing is that classes were canceled for the rest of the day and through this morning. The flip-side is that none of us know what’s going on. Will the training be canceled? Will fifty of us be sent home? Will Bikram pay the fine and continue with the program as is?
I decided to take a class last night at a neighboring Bikram Studio in LA, but now I’m not sure if that was the best idea (beside the fact that my loaner mat smelled like over-cooked broccoli!) I felt pretty sick last night so I decided to take a little nap. Thirteen hours later, and I’m up for the day. That’s more than the cumulative sleep that I’ve gotten since starting the program four days ago.
In a few hours, we’re supposed to find out if we’ll be able to resume class this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home