Saturdays are wonderful things. It was cloudy and gloomy this morning, at 6am. By the time we left class at 11am, the sun was just breaking through and the day has turned out to be gorgeous. I just completed week five which pushes us right past the half-way point. It is hard. One thing, which I think is going to help get me through, is that this is the most challenging thing that I’ve ever had to go through; once I’m finished with it, I won’t ever have to do anything quite as difficult. In comparison, everything else will be a piece of cake.
I had a pretty decent week: no mental break-downs; no stifling physical obstacles. After each of the six yoga classes this week, I walked out feeling good about the work that I had accomplished.
At one point this week, Bikram pulled off something pretty amazing. He always boasts of his supernatural sensibilities and his powerful eyes, but some of the stuff that he says is pretty hard to believe. However, last week during a yoga class (with 225 sweaty people,) Bikram interrupted “Grab him, Grab him, GRAB HIM!!” Four seconds later, someone in the front row fell over backwards out of one of the postures. I have no idea how he was able to pull him out of the crowd and determine that he was going to fall over…seconds before it happened.
Pretty cool.


3 Comments:
Ask Bikram when I will be able to afford cable television.
please- don't fall for that hokum. Bikram probably paid that guy 5 bucks to fall over at that exact point in time so he could seem all psychic and shit. I'm all down for you becoming a yogi, but if you start putting that man on a pedestal, next thing you know you'll be adoringly brushing his skullet mid-class. And then I would disown you for life ( after mocking you thoroughly, of course )
...is it ok if I choose to believe him?
Post a Comment
<< Home