Bikram

Sunday, April 23, 2006

This past week was great. Fifteen classes and not once did I have to sit out of a posture. Although we do have one teacher who likes to keep us on our toes (literally,) with our thighs delicately balanced parallel to the floor for entirely too long, the second week proved to be much more enjoyable than the first. I was up in front of the class reciting posture instructions twice more this week, neither of which turned out to be train wrecks. I guess that’s the best that I can ask for.
Twice I’ve walked out of the shower to find that someone has stolen my towel, and I accidentally used someone else’s mat on Wednesday. Other than that, things are going pretty smoothly so far. My roommates and I get home from class late at night and passionately discuss the particulars of postures. It’s official: I am a yoga geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home