Bikram

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Week seven turned out to be a pretty good one. I had one of my best classes ever on Wednesday evening with a guest instructor from Boulder, CO. I had two really great postures and don’t think that I have ever worked so hard or received so much personal reward from any single class. I also had a few good deliveries of class dialogue this week as well.
At one point during the day today, while standing in the hallway, Bikram came up to me, grabbed my belly and said “Hey Boss.” It was so weird. I mean, he calls everyone Boss, but having personal one-on-one contact with him is just sort of strange in itself. We’ve all spent the last seven weeks of our lives with him, but he’s still sort of a celebrity to us.
Nobody can believe that there are only two weeks left. Bikram is having a party for us at his house on Sunday. Apparently he promises this every year, but this time it’s actually coming to fruition this time. I’m definitely excited to see the house behind the man. It will be my first Beverly Hills soirée. I have to go shopping for an outfit; all I brought were yoga shorts and track pants.
Today, in class, our instructor brought in a fart machine. I kid you not. None of us had any idea that it was artificial. We were all cracking up as he would trigger it at opportune moments during the class. I was laughing so hysterically that I thought I was in third grade. It’s funny how your emotions can get away from you when you are immersed in a severe environment such as this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home