I graduated on Saturday. That’s it; I’m finished. I’m officially a Bikram Yoga teacher, although I have to get over my first, and probably most difficult, hurdle: teaching my first class. I’ve been told that the first six months of teaching are really just a continuation of training. It makes sense; I feel far from prepared to lead a room full of people through a full 90 minutes. We’ll see what happens over the course of the next few weeks. For those who are interested, I’ll be in New York from June 15th through 22nd. After that, I’m heading down to Baltimore for my next career move as a professional man-ny. I’m excited to spend lots of time with the babies in Baltimore.
I might be teaching my first mock class tomorrow if I can find enough people to attend. The best thing to do is to just start teaching right away…so, here we go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home