Bikram

Monday, March 05, 2007

Doodle is King and Doodle is Queen and Doodle is stronger than my dad.
Yes, it's true; Doodle is the only reason that I was able to go to Follies in the first place.

Doodle is stronger than you.

Thank you for everything, Doodle!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this person? I must meet him.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Darla said...

You should marry Doodle. Can I be in the wedding? Can I help pick the flowers? I'm really good at that.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Darla said...

I'm not kidding, ps. The NSBF thing just needs to stop and marriage makes more sense for both of you.

7:39 AM  
Blogger JasonBSchmidt said...

As soon as I lose 15 lbs and buy the ring, shh don't tell him.

His half of the room will be 120 degrees and my half of the room will be southern.

10:45 AM  
Blogger GMEyster said...

LMAO. I like weddings with you all. Remember Dar's? Jason looked so hot in his tux and Chris looked so adorable eating cheese and crackers and sushi in the cellar while we all glugged down the deliciousness.

I'll sit on the "southern" side, for obvious reasons.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

Wait...I think I introduced you two...so I'm the best man!!!

11:01 AM  
Blogger GMEyster said...

No Dar, you're....my best curl (girl)....

9:35 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

Hotstuff, pop by my blog sometime, ok? I put um some pics and Vermont stuffs.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

I tagged you on my blog today.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home