I’ve officially been offered an apartment in New York. It’s true; after 11 months of patience and sweat and money, it’s finally happening. I’m scheduled to sign my lease on November 6th and move all of my stuff in on November 28th. I’m going to stay here in Baltimore through the end of the year so that I can fulfill my promises to both my brother and the yoga studio owners. 
But come January 01, I will be the proud resident of 11 East 1st Street, Apt 604. There were over 10,000 applicants for only 41 units but, with all of the support of my wonderful friends and family, I was somehow selected to live in this beautiful apartment. It’s very tiny, but none of that matters because I’ll be living in New York only three blocks away from my favorite yoga studio. I’ll be across the street from my brother and two blocks from my sister. Watch out Lower East Side; the Totaro’s are taking over!
By the end of December I will have taught roughly 250 classes here in Baltimore. You can read all about what I’ve been doing around the house or just visit the website that I’ve been working on for the past few weeks. It’s been a long road: quitting my job, leaving New York, training in LA, moving to Baltiomre…and I can’t wait to be able to spend time with all of you once again.


6 Comments:
God, I am *so* glad you'll be back soon!!!
*hug hug hug*
That apartment building looks amazing, by the way. Location? Holy crap!!!
And this time, my LiveJournal link will work.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M HYPERVENTILATING!
It's like a one night only benefit concert of Hedwig starring JCM! HOT!
YAY! I can't wait til you come back and we better hang out more this time!
Allright!
Post a Comment
<< Home