Another whirlwind trip to New York. After teaching three classes yesterday, I jumped into my rental car and shot up to NYC. I arrived around 1am and chatted with Paul for a few hours before getting to bed and waking up three hours later for an early morning yoga class at the Chelsea Studio. But after 48 hours of little sleep, lots of driving, and lots of yoga...I have completed all of the paperwork for the apartment. My money has been submitted and all 45-minutes worth of document signing has been completed. Next step: spend all of the money that I've saved on new furniture. What was the point of teaching in Baltimore for the past six months if I'm going to throw all of the money down the drain on new furniture? Ahh, life.


4 Comments:
Furniture is an investment not a waste. Negative Nelly.
I say one piece at a time...Bobby and I got the couch first because the livingroom is the room we spend most of the time in. (and you can sleep on it) Next we got a bed. So we can sleep happily. Next on the list is a table and chair set...ya know? Ikea...its cheap.
Um...lovey? I comment on your bloggy all the time. why you no show our bloggy's love?
I love you all...love you ALL!
Post a Comment
<< Home