Bikram

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm going to miss teaching in Baltimore; it's true. I'm going to miss how easy life has been for the past six months. My life has been nothing but yoga and babies. I breathe yoga. I'll miss all of my wonderful clients. At one studio, I have a client named Rene (pronounced rainy) Pallace and another named Steamie Rice. I kid you not. I'll miss all of the sweet studio owners who have taken such good care of me. There's one studio owner who is constantly trying to find me a girlfriend in order to prevent me from moving back to New York. I know: a girlfriend. I don't want to lead anyone on but I've crossed the threshold of acceptable means of telling her that I'm gay. The daughter of the sweet Russian man named Sasha apparently asked him if I was straight. Sasha and the studio owner in unison, as if it was carefully rehearsed, replied "STRAIGHT!" It's too late; I'm straight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Hm...honestly, do you want to stay? Do you imagine yourself in a big airy apartment teaching at the wonderful studios?

It just...sounds that way.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Darla said...

have you already moved?! where is cricket?!?!

7:20 AM  
Blogger DeepRoot said...

There is no doubt in my mind that I belong in New York. I will be back soon. All the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place. Now I just need to find a job

7:23 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

If you are moving, you may want to check out http://www.bikramfinder.com - it's a great resource for the traveling yogi and allows you to comment on/review local studios

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home